About the partnership
The Southwest London School Effectiveness Partnership is a co-operative and collaborative arrangement among the London boroughs of Kingston, Merton, Richmond, Sutton, Wandsworth and Croydon. This partnership allows individual southwest London authorities to build their capacity for school improvement, through co-operation and joint project work.
What does this mean for schools?
You will be able to access:
- a wider range of CPD courses and opportunities.
- support from a wider range of inspectors and advisers.
- Specialist School Programme information.
- a range of customised school improvement packages.
- bought-back services at lower cost.
What does this mean for local authorities?
They will be able to provide:
- more joined-up support for their schools.
- easier access to ‘support packages' for schools and the SIPs working with them.
- a wider range of expertise and advice.
- easy access to information supporting SIPs and link inspectors.